a birthday surprise

5.18.2011


Today we celebrated Patrick's upcoming birthday by surprising him at his squadron.  About 20 of his friends/co-workers gathered together to surprise him and celebrate his 30th birthday! I was sneaky enough to contact a few people he works with to help plan the surprise--we pulled it off! I was happy, as it has always been difficult to surprise him, let alone keep any type of secret from him.  He had no clue--and it was fun to see him in the moment.  

Patrick is his moment of surprise

I ordered a custom C-17 cake to present at the gathering for him..it turned out awesome! I contacted this amazing, new and upcoming cake artist in Federal Way(you can see more of her cake designs here) and I couldn't have been more pleased with how it turned out! 





It's so great to have celebrated today--I remember celebrating with Patrick on his 21st birthday--look how far we've come together:)  Happy Birthday, hunny. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment