relaxing and planning

3.03.2011


I apologize that I haven't been on here in a week or so.  The wedding was this past weekend--it was beautiful and I cannot wait to get my hands on some photos to share with all of you.  I promise to exaggerate further on the glorious day in an upcoming post.

Since returning home on Sunday, in all honesty, I have been doing a whole lot of nothing! There has been a lot of parusing the internet, facebook, and lazyness goin' on around here. But of course, my mind is slowly filling up with creative ideas for an upcoming, special day in April!  Can you believe it?..my little man is going to be ONE?!! We have decided to celebrate his birthday with a small group of family and friends.  The party planning extroidinare inside me, however, has wondered onto some great ideas. A small party can be a GREAT memorable party, right?! So here are a few ideas I want to elaborate on for Jonah's 'Animal' themed 1st birthday..tell me what you think! You can find the cupcake toppers at this etsy shop and the adorable animal sticks here



No comments:

Post a Comment