introducing 'a month's memories'--January

1.31.2012

Pictures have inspired me lately.  I've taken on the task of assembling Jonah's one and two year digital scrapbook, and in doing so have really enjoyed reviewing all of the photos that we've captured these past two years.  A photo is a memory.  It's captured for you to experience that moment whenever you'd like.  I've sat countless hours reflecting, smiling, and remembering those special moments we've captured.

That said, Patrick is away for six months training--and he cannot experience all that we are here at home.  So--I've taken on the notion of trying to capture more of our memories, moments, and day by day events that we've had here.  I've decided to share 'a month's memories' for the next six months.  I was inspired by a blog I follow, in which she displays a 'phone dump' every week of her memories taken from her phone.  Hopefully this notion will bring forth more reflections, smiles and remembrances.

Without further ado--

'A month's memories' photos are taken on the Instagram iPhone app (free) and dropped into a collage using Picasa. I am @shancockhap on Instagram if you want to follow the feed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment