--All things ladybug--

9.10.2011

A few months back my friend, Tammie, and I decided it would be so fun to host a baby shower for our expecting friend from the gym, Stephanie. The moment that Stephanie informed me her little girl, Ava, would be having a ladybug themed room, I was ecstatic.  Providing affirmation of my love for themed parties, I jumped on the chance.  Ladybugs it would be! :)

Today we hosted a beautiful ladybug themed shower-equipped with a few themed items to mention: a handcrafted cake, 'flowered cut' sandwiches, painted themed flower pots, chocolate covered ladybug oreo favors, and a watermelon carved ladybug. This day will be forever cherished and fun to look back on.

It was so much fun celebrating "Miss. Ava" and her beautiful mommy with her friends and family.   Here are a few snapshots of the day, the theme, and all it had to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment