Summer update

9.20.2010

Well, it's been a while since I have posted anything new, so I thought I'd catch all of you up on what has been happening in the Hancock household! Patrick has been training in Altus, OK for the majority of the summer. He's been at Aircraft Commander Airdrop and Instructor Pilot school. Needless to say, it's been hard without him here. Jonah and I stay busy though and have kept ourselves very occupied as we eagerly wait for Dad to come home! We've made several trips down to Oregon to spend time with family, spent time with friends, and have precious moments together. Jonah has grown up so much this summer already. He has ventured into the wondrous world of "solids" and enjoys trying new foods. He has mastered holding his head up, enjoys rolling over, and is extremely vocal! Here are a few snapshots I've taken this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment