Jonah is ONE

4.17.2011

This past Saturday we celebrated Jonah's 1st Birthday.  I had a vision of the perfect 'zoo/safari' themed birthday party and with the help from family and friends it came to life!  My mom came up earlier in the week to help prep the food and decorations.  It turned out just as I had imagined-a great celebration!















 

Several friends and family attended.  We opened presents, witnessed Jonah stuffing his face with delicious chocolate and yellow cake, snacked on festive foods, and most importantly--celebrated the little man himself. 












He's ONE year.  I cannot believe it.  This past year has gone by so fast, and seeing him grow up has been such a blessing.  God knew we needed him as a gift in our lives.  Happy Birthday to my little man, (bubba as I have come to call him), and my sweet, sweet baby boy.



Of course ...my mind is already thinking about next year's party... 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment