Time is sooo slow..

2.10.2010

Weeks 12-21..

I had a conversation the other day with a friend about how time passes so much faster as you get older. She told me of a theory she read about. When we are younger, we are experiencing new things in our lives, those times are filled with drama, excitement, and anticipation. As we get older-birthdays, anniversaries, and events continue to take place and that anticipation dies. Coincidentally, time seems to pass by faster. Since pregnancy is a brand new experience for me-I have anticipated his arrival with excitement! Experiencing time as I did when younger has it's cons...VERY slow. Every week Patrick looks at me and says he's getting so big! Even though I know he continues to grow, I am tired of waiting for his arrival. We are so happy and excited for the day he comes. God has truly blessed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment